We’re looking for a talented UX Designer with a strong visual design angle to join our international team at Wollzelle.
You’ll work in a user-centred design process to create elegant and useful interfaces for world-leading brands and cutting-edge web applications such as Fluxiom.com and MaikoApp.com. You will be involved in every step of product development from the first idea until the finished product while working with a closely-knit team of experts. You love to turn complex problems into simple customer experiences for web and mobile products.
- Produce designs for websites, online shops and apps independently
Deliver to the point sketches and design drafts for rapidly iterating UX and feature proposals
Collaborate with team members cross different skills
Thinking in customer oriented solutions
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in UX design and visual designs for digital products (web and mobile devices)
- Proven portfolio of outstanding user experiences and designs and an eye for details
- Good knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of different design applications (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, …)
- A completed education in media informatics (University or FH – but not mandatory)
- High affinity to trends in digital design and usability
- Experience with web design (html, css)
- Fluent English (written and spoken), German would be an asset
- Able to work independently and in a team cross skills
What we can offer:
- Flexible with holidays and downtime, provided the work gets done
- Interesting international and national clients with challenging projects
- Flat hierarchy, fast decision making and open communication
- Work within an international team
- Committed to offering great health benefits to everybody (Mens sana and all that.)
- Centrally located in Vienna, a world capital with amazing history and a bright future.
Part-time (20 hrs/week, freelance possible), starting October 2016, annual gross salary of € 35.000,00 (on a full-time basis), actual salary depending on qualifications and professional experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your application (cover letter, CV and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org