Location: Vienna, Austria
You are passionate about designing websites, interfaces and web applications, and you have the relevant skills to bring your ideas to life?
We are looking for an on-site web developer to join our team. At Wollzelle you will be working across multiple clients and projects in an enthusiastic and fast paced work environment.
You will have the chance to work on our products and web applications as well as a diversity of creative projects for high-profile clients in the fashion, arts and entertainment industries collaborating with a creative team of designers and developers.
Skills & Aptitudes
- 3+ years experience with cross-browser web and web app development
- A strong value for web standards and user experience
- Experience using version control systems (SVN, GIT)
- Experience with social networking applications, APIs and mashups
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working in a team-based environment
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment wearing multiple hats
- A background in Rails development is helpful but not an essential
- Languages: English/(German)
- The job is offered either as full-time or part time position (minimum three consecutive 8 hour work days per week).
If you think you are the one, please send your resume and work samples to jobs[at]wollzelle[dot]com. No agencies please!