We’re looking for a talented UX Designer with a strong visual design angle to join our international team at Wollzelle.
You’ll work in a user-centred design process to create elegant and useful interfaces for world-leading brands and cutting-edge web applications such as Fluxiom.com and MaikoApp.com. You will be involved in every step of product development from the first idea until the finished product while working with a closely-knit team of experts. You love to turn complex problems into simple customer experiences for web and mobile products.
- Produce designs for websites, online shops and apps independently
- Deliver to the point sketches and design drafts for rapidly iterating UX and feature proposals
- Collaborate with team members cross different skills
- Thinking in customer oriented solutions
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in UX design and visual designs for digital products (web and mobile devices)
- Proven portfolio of outstanding user experiences and designs and an eye for details
- Good knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of different design applications (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, …)
- A completed education in media informatics (University or FH - but not mandatory)
- High affinity to trends in digital design and usability
- Experience with web design (html, css)
- Fluent English (written and spoken), German would be an asset
- Able to work independently and in a team cross skills
What we can offer:
- Flexible with holidays and downtime, provided the work gets done
- Interesting international and national clients with challenging projects
- Flat hierarchy, fast decision making and open communication
- Work within an international team
- Committed to offering great health benefits to everybody (Mens sana and all that.)
- Centrally located in Vienna, a world capital with amazing history and a bright future.
Part-time (20 hrs/week, freelance possible), starting October 2016, annual gross salary of € 35.000,00 (on a full-time basis), actual salary depending on qualifications and professional experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your application (cover letter, CV and portfolio) to [email protected]