We are looking for an multimedia designer to join our team here in vienna permanently. At wollzelle you will be working across multiple clients and projects, as part of a team of designers and developers. You will create design concepts for print and digital campaigns, screen design, interface design and flash animations.
So you’ll need lots of great ideas and the relevant Mac skills to bring them to life (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash…)
you positivly have:
- 3 years experience in a multimedia or advertising agency.
- You are great with layouts and tremendous with type.
- You have an excellent portfolio, showing you are versed in design for print and digital media.
- You have experienced a full life-cycle of a digital project numerous times.
- You know Adobe’s CS Suite on the Mac inside out (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash…).
- Knowledge of pre-press file prep is helpful but not an essential.
- Languages: English/(German).
If you think you are the one, please send your CV, portfolio showing examples of your work (minimum of 3) to job[at]wollzelle[dot]com before August 18, 2008.