We are looking for a senior web developer to join our team. At wollzelle you will be working across multiple clients and projects, as part of a team of designers and developers. You are passionate about designing websites, interfaces and web applications, and you have the relevant skills to bring your ideas to life.
You positivly have:
- 5+ years experience in web design, development and web app development
- A strong value for web standards and user experience
- Experience with social networking applications, APIs and mashups
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working in a team-based environment
- You know your tools inside out (Photoshop, Textmate, SVN…)
- A background in Rails development is helpful but not an essential
- Languages: English/(German)
We’re think of hiring a freelancer who works either from our offices or remote, so location doesn’t matter that much in this case. If you think you are the one, please send your CV, portfolio/links/code examples showing your work (minimum of 3) to jobs[at]wollzelle[dot]com before March 26, 2010.
Updated March 29, 2010:
We are currently reviewing the applications within this week and we will answer everyone within the next two weeks. Thanks for your patience.
If you are late to the game we will accept submission until April 2, 2010.